Subject: Re: News...
To: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/08/1998 14:07:00
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 8 Oct 1998 12:07:21 -0000
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 14:07:00 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
To: "Neil A. Carson" <neil@causality.com>
cc: netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Neil A. Carson wrote:
> A friend of mine, Andrew McMurry (who also did FileCoreFS) has started
> porting NetBSD to the Psion Series 5a organiser (and later probably the
> Geofox too). It looks like:
> 	1) We might beat Linux to being the first unix to run on a Palmtop
> 	2) We'll have something even cooler than a Shark to show at events

Sounds terriffic. :^) Where do I get such a machine? ;-)))
Serious, I don't know what exactly a Psion is, and why one would run
NetBSD on, besides coolness. Or better, what one *can* run. What CPU
(speed) does it have, does it have a harddisk or something similar?

 - Hubert

--
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>