Subject: Re: hmmm..
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Charles M. Hannum <root@ihack.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/26/1998 10:30:29
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 26 Sep 1998 14:27:29 -0000
	by lunacity.ne.mediaone.net (8.8.8/8.8.8) id KAA19242;
	Sat, 26 Sep 1998 10:30:29 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 10:30:29 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Charles M. Hannum" <root@ihack.net>
To: netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org

BTW, I think the printer I use has done `bezels' before.  (It's the
same company that prints all the #9 manuals, among others.)  I'll call
them on Monday and see if they can do it.  I'd actually like to
include them with CD-ROMs, but I didn't have the time/energy to do it
for the first run.

I'll still need someone to do the actual design, though.

I like the idea of one per port (and it's an idea I suggested a long
time ago for T-shirts and/or buttons), but to make it cost-effective
it would have to be a fairly large run of each.  I'm sure we can dump
N000 i386 stickers easily, but I'm not so sure about pc532 or vax...

I think the first step is to get a nice generic NetBSD design out
there, and see how popular they are.  Then we can decide whether
multiple designs are worthwhile.