Subject: Re: volunteers, anyone?
To: Soren S. Jorvang <soren@t.dk>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/24/1998 15:45:13
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 24 Sep 1998 22:43:38 -0000
	by polaris.garbled.net (8.8.8/8.8.8) id PAA15097;
	Thu, 24 Sep 1998 15:45:13 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 15:45:13 -0700 (MST)
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
To: "Soren S. Jorvang" <soren@t.dk>
Cc: netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG, perry@piermont.com

On 24-Sep-98 Soren S. Jorvang spoke unto us all:
#  I don't want to be in the business of selling things, so I intend
#  to just give these away.

Understandable

#  Kirk charges royalties for runs larger then 75 items.

Hrmm.. royalties for "selling daemon images" or "printing daemon images"?
I wouldn't mind sending X dollars to whoever to pay for "my share of the run".

#  Still, at least the cleaned up image and possibly my experiences
#  to follow might be useful for others considering this.

It may indeed be useful for the other person who was doing this as well to hear
your results..

---
Tim Rightnour  -  root@garbled.net
Free Multi-Platform Operating System: http://www.netbsd.org