Subject: Re: volunteers, anyone?
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Christofer C. Bell <cbell@ukans.edu>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/24/1998 12:42:12
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 24 Sep 1998 17:35:06 -0000
	by netadmin.union.ukans.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA24419
	for <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>; Thu, 24 Sep 1998 12:42:12 -0500 (CDT)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 12:42:12 -0500
From: "Christofer C. Bell" <cbell@ukans.edu>
To: netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org

Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> Who is willing to volunteer to get the "machine bezel" idea off the ground?

I used to work at a computer store and we had our own custom bezels.
I'm on the phone with the place now asking about where they get them
from.  I'll call these places, get some catalogs, check prices.

About how much interest would there be in this?  A few people?
Hundreds?  Thousands?  Also, if we do this, or if I am able to do this,
I need designs.  Perhaps someone can organize a web page with different
designs or something.  If people are willing to submit small drawings to
me, I should be able to put together something on a small web server for
people to look at.

I'm very interested in this idea, too, let's roll with it!

--
Christofer C. Bell                      Information Systems Lead
Union Computing Services                email: cbell@ukans.edu