Subject: Re: a non-original idea.
To: Charles M. Hannum <root@ihack.net>
From: Sean Berry at CSI <berry@neverland.chaney.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/16/1998 21:47:20
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 17 Sep 1998 02:45:29 -0000
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 21:47:20 -0500 (CDT)
From: Sean Berry at CSI <berry@neverland.chaney.net>
To: "Charles M. Hannum" <root@ihack.net>
cc: William Birch <tree@pcrd.net>, netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG

Just do this one like the Lion's book, pass it around in source, and make
it easily reproducible.  'hand-bound' copies would be pretty popular, I'm
thinking, especially with a cd content makefile.  :)