Subject: Re: a non-original idea.
To: William Birch <tree@pcrd.net>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/16/1998 18:09:24
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 16 Sep 1998 22:10:24 -0000
To: William Birch <tree@pcrd.net>
cc: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>,
        Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>, root@garbled.net,
        netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:09:24 -0400
From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>

My suggestion is that we write more tutorials and such as sections for
the programmers and users supplementary documents sections of the
existing books, and worry about how we get it printed and sold when we
have text to print and sell....