Subject: Re: Some ideas for advocacy
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/16/1998 08:03:26
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 16 Sep 1998 15:03:44 -0000
	by polaris.garbled.net (8.8.8/8.8.8) id IAA22986;
	Wed, 16 Sep 1998 08:03:26 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 08:03:26 -0700 (MST)
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
Cc: (netbsd-advocacy) <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG>

On 16-Sep-98 Herb Peyerl spoke unto us all:
#   > Holding a contest for it would not be unreasonable.
#
#  actually, a NetBSD graphic is not all we need. we need a logo font, and
#  powered-by logos, etc.. We need an entire 'image'; not just a picture..
#
#  You can see why we need this by going through the www pages and you see
#  lots of occurences of pieces of the main graphic being used throughout...

Perhaps the "powers that be" could put together some ideas on what they would
like to see for a logo..  And we can start from there?

---
Tim Rightnour  -  root@garbled.net
Free Multi-Platform Operating System: http://www.netbsd.org
Get your official NetBSD-1.3.2 CDROM set today! http://www.netbsd.com/