Subject: Re: Some ideas for advocacy
To: David Maxwell <david@www.fundy.ca>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/15/1998 20:34:10
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 16 Sep 1998 03:34:07 -0000
	by polaris.garbled.net (8.8.8/8.8.8) id UAA20300;
	Tue, 15 Sep 1998 20:34:10 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 20:34:10 -0700 (MST)
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
To: David Maxwell <david@www.fundy.ca>
Cc: netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG

On 16-Sep-98 David Maxwell spoke unto us all:
# > > TShirts:
# > > Everybody loves T-Shirts..  We need artwork for one though..  Anyone with
# > > clue in the printing industry speak up!
# >
#  I bought two, and ended up giving one away to another NetBSDer I know. One
#  thing
#  to consider might be something nicer than a T-Shirt. (Not that T-shirts

Wow.. thats a great idea.. I would love a NetBSD Polo shirt or something I
could wear to work..  That would be great advertizement too..  It would be nice
if we could figure out a way to keep our heads above water enough to keep a
"store" open of this stuff..

I do know a local screen printer.. if thats an acceptable way to do Polos..  My
understanding is that Embroidering can get expensive..  What would be a fair
price to charge (including shipping) for something like this.. I'll go figure
out the costs on doing small runs of Polos..

---
Tim Rightnour    -  root@garbled.net
http://www.zynetwc.com/~garbled/garbled.html