Subject: Something we are doing right.
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/14/1998 16:14:11
  by homeworld.cygnus.com with SMTP; 14 Sep 1998 23:14:14 -0000
	by polaris.garbled.net (8.8.8/8.8.8) id QAA12338
	for netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG; Mon, 14 Sep 1998 16:14:11 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 16:14:11 -0700 (MST)
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
To: netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG

A friend of mine recently sent me this mail.  I'm just going to post it here,
to show what a positive effect things you and I may think of as trivial, really
do have.  This is the sort of thing we can make alot of good ground with.

# I was talking to one of my uncles at Virgina.  He's interested in setting up a
# un*x box home too and wasn't aware that is was so easy.  I've got him looking
# at NetBSD.  He's been working with various government agencies on security and
# Y2K issues and has been impressed with the online documentation he's been
# reading at netbsd.org.  Another convert is born.

---
Tim Rightnour    -  root@garbled.net
http://www.zynetwc.com/~garbled/garbled.html