Subject: Re: ADB devices
To: Russell D Albright <ralbrig@hubcap.clemson.edu>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@romulus.rutgers.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/29/1995 11:29:36
> I have an SE/30 with 20 meg, an internal 170(quantum), external
> 730(quantum) at scsi 1 which I partitioned with LaCie. I have
> the Micron exceed video card running a sony 15''. Mode 32 is on.
> Is there anything else you should know?

Hmm... It's not what I thought would be... This is roughly the same
configuration as mine.  I have more than half a dozen of stupid
extentions loaded, too, yet I have never experienced "jump to zero"...
Now I, too, have a Micron XCEED but never had a trouble with it.

Okay, here's what I'm going to do.  I'll write a utility that displays
MacOS ADB device table and device handler ID for each device.  It'll
take at least two or three days, and URL will be something like
"ftp://remus.rutgers.edu/pub/NetBSD/MacOS_utils/".

Please try the utility and tell me the result.  That'll allow me to
know if your MouseMan uses the same programming model as mine and many
others'.

Thanks for your patience

kenn