Subject: panic: swapinit
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <vuori@sci.fi>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/26/1995 17:29:20
 For since July 23rd (exclusive) to today (Aug 26), I've been getting
panic: swapinit after the pram time has been read and the following
lines have been missing from the usual boot sequence:

swapping 411 and 401.
swapdev = 411, dumpdev = ffffffff.

 This is a IIsi, 17mb memory, 80mb Quantum internal with
MacOS on id 0, Epson OMD-5010 mechanism optical at id 1,
AppleCD 300 at id 2 and Fujitsu 1.2gb drive at id 3.
I have the following entries for sd and swap in the config
file:

config          netbsd  swap generic

scsibus*        at scsi?
sd2     at scsibus? target 3 lun 0
sd*     at scsibus? target ? lun ?

 So, neither single-user nor multiuser works.

--
Religious fanatics harangue the crowd from helicopters
and rain stone tablets on their heads, inscribed with