Subject: IIsi and MacBSD General
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ron Legere <legere@minerva.cis.yale.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/24/1995 02:17:16
 OK, this is probably a faq, but the faq is old :)
I have just (last night!) intalled the base etc and kernal
from puma, and managed to boot the thing on my macIIsi using booter 1.6.
 I was quite suprised to see that all seemed well.
However, here are a few q's
  1) The kernal complained that I should use booter 1.8. WHere
 is this beast?
  2) Adduser. Is this command not implemented? Or is it in misc or
 something?
  3) Oh, and the installer crashed a couple of times with a
  "Trap not implemented error " bomb. I don't understand why
it did not crash everytime but only sometimes.. points to some
kind of incompatability or something? ( also removed all the inits.)
Needless to say, this is a pain if it happens late in the installation
of base.tar.gz :) Especially after watching all those damn  zone files
go by.

           )_)  )_)  )_)         Captain:Ron Legere
         ___|____|____|___       email: legere@Minerva.cis.yale.edu
---------\               /--------- finger for pgp key.