Subject: Re: IIci ethernet?
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/23/1995 19:47:45
On Aug 24, 12:06am, Franz Kammermeier AG Mayer wrote:
>Two of them, netbsd.950804 from the outgoing directory and netbsd.tar.gz from
>the snapshot directory of puma (uploaded in August), crashed shortly after the
>file system checking, more exactly executing the command
>	mount -a -t nonfs
>in /etc/rc with a vm_fault (Steve "wormey" seemed to get the same crashes
>according to a former mail).

Must have been someone else -- I've never had that crash, and the stuff
I put up for FTP on eskimo always runs on my machine...

(BTW, the stuff on eskimo is current as of a week ago.)

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular
error.
		-- John Kenneth Galbraith