Subject: Re: PPP on NetBSD/mac68k?
To: Erik Vogan <vogan@auriga.rose.brandeis.edu>
From: Christopher R. Bowman <crb@Glue.umd.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/22/1995 14:54:17
>On Mon, 21 Aug 1995, Dameon D. Welch wrote:
>
>> Of greater interest to me right now is getting PPP up and running on
>> my machine so that I can do all those funky Internet things (like
>> telnet, ftp, and irc). Can anyone point me in the right direction as
>> to where to get the PPP software and a general idea of what I need to
>> do to get it set up?
>
>        Never thought I'd say this ... me too (picture of silent
>sulking).  We just got a slip/ppp server running at school.  Could
>someone3 volunteer to hold me hand throught setting up ppp ?
>
>                                                        erik vogan

I am interested in setting up ppp as well and I am sure some one else
will jump on the bandwagon.  If you two get this up and going how about
a web page for the rest of us on how to do it, or dump me some info on
how to do it, and when/if I get it running I'll whip up a page on it
(even thought I am still new to HTML)

---------
Christopher R. Bowman
crb@eng.umd.edu