Subject: Re: PPP on NetBSD/mac68k?
To: Dameon D. Welch <dwelch@scudc.scu.edu>
From: Erik Vogan <vogan@auriga.rose.brandeis.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/21/1995 12:45:00
On Mon, 21 Aug 1995, Dameon D. Welch wrote:

> Of greater interest to me right now is getting PPP up and running on
> my machine so that I can do all those funky Internet things (like
> telnet, ftp, and irc). Can anyone point me in the right direction as
> to where to get the PPP software and a general idea of what I need to
> do to get it set up?

	Never thought I'd say this ... me too (picture of silent
sulking).  We just got a slip/ppp server running at school.  Could
someone3 volunteer to hold me hand throught setting up ppp ?

							erik vogan

~ Of all the races in all of the Galaxy who could have come and said a big
hello to the planet Earth, he thought, didn't it just have to be the Vogons.
							- HHGttG