Subject: Re: dt on IIvx
To: None <graul@cgl.ucsf.edu>
From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <vuori@sci.fi>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/10/1995 11:53:48
> error opening grf0 (primary screen): Device not configured
> no usable grf_devices found
[...]
> Does the latest kernel netbsd.iivx have grf support?  It seems like it must
> since it boots OK, writing to the graphics screen.

 Apparently not, otherwise it wouldn't say that. Having the ite console work
and using the grf-devices is different, since I think ite gets the framebuffer
address from MacOS or something like that, while the grf-devices have to
figure it themselves from the video cards.

Religious fanatics harangue the crowd from helicopters
and rain stone tablets on their heads, inscribed with
meaningless messages