Subject: X-Windows
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thomas Bjorn Andersen <u940434@daimi.aau.dk>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/08/1995 17:43:23
I've managed to install X-Windows, the March 95 files. However, after
setting the path as described in the README file and copying the macbsd.cf
file, when I type startx I get:

ld.so: xinit: libXmu.so.6.0: No such file or directory

The file *actually* exists, it is located under /usr/X11R6/lib/

What have I done wrong? I'm trying to run it on a IIvx with internal video
and the lates snapshots from the puma archives.

Emacs compiles for about 2 hours, then stops complaining about the missing
libXmu.so.6.0 file...

Any advice appriciated...

Thomas

P.S. Can I get tab-completetion on MacBSD, i.e. press the tab-key to
complete a partial filename?

| Thomas Bjorn Andersen, u940434@daimi.aau.dk                |
My name is Mud, but call me Alowishus Devadander Abercrombie.
                                                 -- Primus