Subject: Re: IIvx/general lack of success
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rick Kane <rkane@tif200>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/07/1995 08:06:43
I have a IIvx and I'm excited to see traffic concerning a relatively
stable macbsd for the IIvx.  What I can't seem to locate is info on
how to install the IIvx version that I've seen you guys talking about.

I don't know that I'll be that helpful as a developer (having two
kids has destroyed my recreational programming...) but if I get it
running I promise to try to be as helpful as I can.  Any help would
be appreciated.