Subject: Re: compiling fvwm 1.24r with original X11R6
To: None <barthetc@ibs.uscs.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/02/1995 07:40:37
> Okay, I got the macbsd.cf, but not icons.c fails complaining that it can't
> find xpm.h. Sure enough it is not in any of the include directories. As a
> matter of fact, I can't find it anywhere. Should I just remove this puppy
> from icons.c?  Is there a replacement include? TIA.

This at least used to be well-documented in the fvwm distribution.  You
can compile w/o XPM if you like, but it adds support for color pixmaps
for icons and so forth.  You need to get, build, and install the xpm
package if you want to use it.  It's available from ftp.x.org (I don't
have the complete path in front of me, though).

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="http://www.netbsd.org/">Guess.</a>