Subject: SE/30, Micron, dt, X11 Success
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tres Hofmeister <tres@rap.ucar.EDU>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/07/1995 11:08:31
	I found this morning that dt and the X11R6 server both work
just fine on my SE/30 with the Micron Xceed Color 30 card, using a
kernel built from sources supped late last night, with no modification
requried.  Bravo!  Thanks, Allen!

	Unfortunately, PPP or something related seems to have broken at
the same time.  Rats!  I haven't looked at it too hard, but the modem
dials and negotiates a carrier, ifconfig shows the interface up, and
netstat -r shows a correct default route, but netstat -i SEGV's and the
interface is unusable.

	Any hints?

--
Tres Hofmeister                       Research Applications Program
tres@ncar.ucar.edu         National Center for Atmospheric Research