Subject: Re: DeskWriters; ImageWriter control codes
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Jonathan AH Hogg <jonathan@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/04/1995 09:41:48
On Sun, 2 Jul 1995, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> I've found some drivers for the DeskJet, and discovered that the DeskWriter
> does graphics similarly (a raster-graphics document for the DeskJet
> printed with little problem on my DeskWriter). I should be able to cobble
> something together, but am wondering about any help from others. ??

i'm not sure but i seem to remember that the ghostscript stuff comes with
a deskjet driver. at least i know of people using ghostscript to drive a
deskjet. they have a postscript queue setup for it. quite neat really.

:-jonathan

--
Jonathan AH Hogg, Computing Science, The University, Glasgow G12 8QQ, Scotland.
jonathan@dcs.gla.ac.uk http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~jonathan (+44)141 3398855x2069