Subject: networking for macBSD?
To: None <macBSD-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian Deith <bcdeith@facstaff.wisc.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 05/26/1995 16:29:54
Based on a recently posted message, I gather that I am wrong in assuming
that networking doesn't work in macBSD? I'm basing this assumption on the
installation notes which talk of a driver for ethernet cards which "almost
works", and the fact that when the kernel boots it tells me that my
ethernet card (Asante) is "not configured".

What am I missing?

Cheers,
Brian

Brian Deith                          Internet: BCDeith@facstaff.wisc.edu
Associate Information Processing Consultant     Bitnet:   Deith@wiscmacc
5022 Vilas Hall                                 Voice:    (608) 263-8892
School Of Journalism and Mass Communication               (608) 263-4080
821 University Ave.                             FAX:      (608) 262-1361
Madison, WI 53706-1497