Subject: IIci kernel
To: MacBSD General <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: William Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 05/11/1995 22:50:57
I have managed to compile a kernel that appears to work on a IIci with
the following configuration:

50Mhz Daystar PowerCache Accelerator w/ 68882 fpu and the cache turned on
Apple Hi-res video card (is this the so-called toby framebuffer?)

I got it to work off of modified march 23 or so sources but with the
distribution version of grf.c (the march version of grf.c has some
initialization code that doesn't seem to want to recognize the video card).

I was wondering if anyone has managed to get a kernel working off of
newer sources on a configuration similar to mine.  If anyone has, please
email me.

Thanks in advance,

Colin

ender@rice.edu