Subject: IIci working kernel?
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Scott Kaplan <sfkaplan@sfkaplan.student.amherst.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 05/02/1995 22:27:43
Okay, I'm sorry if this is something that everyone already knows about, but-- I
was wondering if anyone has either a) an MRG kernel that is happy on the IIci,
or b) a non-MRG kernel that will work happily with the 1.0 distribution.

Last I recall, the IIci was broken and it was unknown as to how l it would be
before it would work again.  Has anything changed?  What needs to be done?  I am
more interested than ever in getting MacBSD to run on my IIci, but I can't find
a kernel that will work.  I am willing to do testing and help out however I can
with new kernels.

Thanks...

Scott Kaplan
sfkaplan@amherst.edu