Subject: Re: Troubles with Ethernet
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andy Henson <jahenso@netcom.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/11/1995 12:18:53
>I tried 1.0A #24 kernel today. I successfully transferred a large file
>from SUN. Pretty stable.
>BTW, "ps" command doesn't work propperly on this kernel with following
>message;
>ps :proc size mismatch (10240 total, 642 chunks)
>So I use "procps" instead.

I recently installed the mrg kernel, and ran into this same problem.  When I
asked some advice about it, I was told that I needed to recompile ps and
<darn..can't remember>.  Can someone elaborate on this a bit?

 J. Andy Henson                    |    Principal Programmer, Scientific
 Quigley & Associates, Inc. / SEI  |          Electronic Systems Manager
 11120 New Hampshire Ave, STE 505  |                  jahenso@netcom.com
 Silver Spring, MD 20904  USA      |   Phone (301)681-0000  Fax 513-5658