Subject: panic...
To: None <macbsd-bugs@NetBSD.ORG, macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Theo Vosse <vosse@ruls41.fsw.LeidenUniv.nl>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/12/1995 09:19:27
Hi,

I don't know where to send this message, so I'll try both
macbsd-general and macbsd-bugs...

I have NetBSD 1.0 up and running on a 16Mb IIci with a Toby frame
card, and yesterday a friend came by to see this miracle. So, I gave
him a new account, in a group without privileges. Being an old unix
user, the second or third command he entered was 'rogue'. And, indeed,
the system crashed, saying 'panic: biodone' plus some hex
digits. Other games worked well, although when logging out after
playing tetris for a short time, the 'panic: biodone' error occurred
again.

	Theo Vosse
	Unit for Experimental Psychology
	University of Leiden