Subject: Re: Accelerators
To: mike j. laporte <mlaporte@free.org>
From: mat <busy@aloha.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/11/1995 17:38:43
At 11:42 PM 1/10/95, mike j. laporte wrote:
>Well after dawdling too long..I find that everyone is out of the 50mgz
>030 from daystar...  Anyone else have anythoughts on accelerators that
>work with the macbsd?
>
>How about the 040 accel from daystar...all remember about the bugs
>with the o40 is scsi chips...is there anything else?

I haven't been able to get 1.0 to boot on my PowerCache '030/33.. so I
think you might have some trouble with the 50Mhz one as well..

busy@aloha.com              me!
Resident Quack,            "like a mass of protoplasm out to find pleasure"
Macintosh Geek                              -Hon. Congressman Newt Gingrich