Subject: problems with vi
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Kreyenhop <pkrey@Informatik.Uni-Bremen.DE>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/14/1994 16:58:36
After a few minutes of vi using (everything works fine)
my mac forgets updating the screen. So I can not see what really happens to
my text. If I use screen and make a refresh, I can see the correct version.
What happens? Are there problems with special key sequences?

I use dt( or screen to get my external monitor working [13" apple color card in SE/ 30] )with macbsd10. (tset is vt220, lines and columns are correct set)

Are there other screen editors known to work?
Where can I get the binaries?

Is there a new dt that works on SE/30 with 13" apple color card?

Thanks in advance!

Peter