Subject: Re: IIsi
To: kr <grantham@amalthea.tenon.com (grantham), kr@shell.portal.com>
From: mat <busy@aloha.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/12/1994 02:42:01
At 4:17 PM 7/24/36, grantham wrote:

>If someone would loan me their IIsi during January, I would
>be happy to buy them a pizza and pay for shipping and pour my
>brain into making the IIsi/IIvx/... ADB work.

I've been trying to entice Allan Briggs into checking on why 1.0 doesn't
want to boot on my Daystar Powercache '030 card. He's pretty busy though.

Do you have a spare Mac II you'd like to play with it in?

busy@aloha.com              me!
Resident Quack,            "like a mass of protoplasm out to find pleasure"
Macintosh Geek                              -Hon. Congressman Newt Gingrich