Subject: Re: SE/30 Help Needed: dt Dumps Core
To: Tres Hofmeister <tres@rap.ucar.EDU>
From: Kernel Tweak <busy@aloha.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/04/1994 15:51:01
Try using gnu 'screen' instead of dt. dt hangs my machine, but screen
works like a charm.

and yeah, I finally gave up and ripped the Daystar out.. *sigh*
I'm booting fine, but things like 'ps' give me some chunk size error. huh?

Is my kernel not agreeing with my 1.0 binaries? I'm using the latest
kernel I could find. do I need to recompile something?

By the way, the kernel says that I should use booter 1.6, and I have 1.4;
wheres 1.6??

oh, and another thing. How do I get DNR working? I'd like to let my
gateway take care of lookups. Do I have something set wrong in netstart?
I'd appreciate a pointer to the right man page to read. TIA!