Subject: Re: se30_help
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tres Hofmeister <tres@rap.ucar.EDU>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/28/1994 15:14:44
>From the keyboard of mike j. laporte:
:
: What is your configuration? I have a se/30 with 5 meg ram, a 40 meg
: macos and a 160 meg bsd drive, mode 32.

	Any suggestions for someone about to attempt an installation on
an SE/30?  I've got a 230MB external hard disk that I'm planning on
partitioning, with 50MB saved for MacOS stuff, and the rest for
NetBSD.

	The system's got 20MB of RAM, and a Micron Exceed Color/30
video card.  I'm using Apple's 32 Bit Enabler with System 7.1.  What do
I need to do after following the instructions in the NetBSD INSTALL
document?  Any warnings?  Tips?

: ps. my se/30 is working good..

	I hope I can say the same, soon!  By the way, is there an X
server available, and if so, will it run on the Micron card?

--
Tres Hofmeister
tres@ncar.ucar.edu