Subject: Re: scsi2 drives
To: None <mlaporte@free.org>
From: Chris Jones <jones@cs.montana.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/27/1994 15:27:24
> Is anyone else using a scsi-2 drive on their bsd systems?  The 540
> I bought is a scsi-2 and I've noticed good speed gains surpisingly
> but it also seems to mess the adb before I type DT in.
>
> just curiosty.
>
> Could the scsi-2 be the cause of my formatting problems of a few weeks ago?

Hmm; the last is an interesting question, since I had some formatting
problems (presumably caused by interrupting the installer) on my
SCSI-2 drive.  However, my machine (IIci) works just fine with its
drive; I usually have to *try* to get it to hang while not running dt.

					Chris

--
* Chris  | "Just say 'NO!' to entropy!"                                  *