Subject: NFS
To: None <macbsd-general@pain.lcs.mit.edu>
From: Jason Downs <downsj@CSOS.ORST.EDU>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/27/1994 07:13:18
well, i've went as far as i can. if someone would be so kind as to build
a GENERIC kernel with "NFSCLIENT" defined, i would be immensely grateful.
just uuencode and pop it in the mail, or ftp it to ftp.CSOS.ORST.EDU,
/pub/NetBSD/incoming. thanks! it's rather difficult to access my source tree
without NFS.

i can't think of why NFSCLIENT wouldn't work, it works everywhere else and
isn't that architecture dependant. i was rather surprised that the netbsd10
kernel doesn't have it.

anyway, as i said, if someone could help me out, i'd appreciate it.

-------------------// jason downs // downsj@CSOS.ORST.EDU //------------------
	       All new home page! http://www.CSOS.ORST.EDU/downsj