Subject: Re: dt 1.0 with SE/30 and Micron Xceed Color/30
To: None <dwelch@scudc.scu.edu>
From: Ken Nakata <kxn3796@hertz.njit.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/23/1994 08:45:18
   From: "Dameon D. Welch" <dwelch@scudc.scu.edu>
   Date: Wed, 23 Nov 1994 01:44:51 -0800 (PST)

   But I have a different problem now. dt version 1.0 unceremonously core
   dumps when I try and run it. That and dump a bunch of error message on
   console. Anyone have luck with dt and the SE/30 with the Micron Xceed
   Color/30?

Sorry for my previous message (though this may have reached you
before that one); I didn't know MacBSD booted on your SE/30 with the
Micron Xceed Color/30 as the main monitor.  But then, what was wrong
with it?

Anyway, I thought dt works only in B&W mode (console code supports
other depth as well, but works definitely better in B&W, I think).
Why not try B&W mode if available on the card?

Ken