Subject: dt 1.0 with SE/30 and Micron Xceed Color/30
From: Dameon D. Welch <dwelch@scudc.scu.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/23/1994 01:44:51
Thanks to a fellow on the list, I have the SE/30 and the Micron Xceed
monitor happy now, at least so I can use the external monitor as the
main monitor and have NetBSD boot up.

But I have a different problem now. dt version 1.0 unceremonously core
dumps when I try and run it. That and dump a bunch of error message on
console. Anyone have luck with dt and the SE/30 with the Micron Xceed
Color/30?

My setup again:

* 640x480 color monitor (external monitor, #1), using it in VGA mode
    (if it makes a difference)
* 512x384 b&w monitor (internal monitor, #2)
* 8 megs of RAM
* NetBSD installed on a 270mb SyQuest (24 megs set aside for swap,
    about 225 megs for root&usr)
* Booting NetBSD from system 7.5 (all extensions diabled except mode
    32 and memory)

--
< Dameon D. Welch (dwelch@rahul.net, dwelch@scudc.scu.edu, et. al. ) >
     "You know my methods. Apply them." -- Sir Author Conan Doyle