Subject: Re: ifconfig and power-off update
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Goyette <goyettep@ccnet.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/06/1994 05:41:42
>Another problem, unrelated.  I got dt to compile with the new 1.0 kernel.
>But still, just as with the version I compiled under the 0.9C kernel, it
>clears the screen gives a couple of errors (I listed them earlier, but
>can't find them now), and dumps core.  Am I the only one with this trouble?
>Would anyone like me to go back and get those error messages?

I guarantee you're not the only one with this problem - happens every time
on my Mac IIci, too!  I've put dt aside for now, and am using screen-3.5.2
that I picked up from some since-forgotten site (I think it was
Amiga-related).

| Paul Goyette            | PGP Public key available on request  |
| Paul@pgoyette.ccnet.com | Fingerprint: 9D 3C 90 0E DA 46 10 59 |
| goyettep@ccnet.com      |              15 F2 87 D6 AA BD 90 D5 |