Subject: Macintosh Linux kernel port
To: None <macbsd-general@netbsd.org>
From: rob pfile <pfile@cs.wisc.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/05/1994 19:33:34
this was posted on comp.os.linux.announce ... i dont know if i believe
them. it seems like they are going to have the same problems with
producing the INIT they mention that macBSD is having with all the
different incarnations of the mac. I wonder if it actually runs under
MacOS? their claim of 'any' video card, 'any' mac etc. seems suspect.

anyhow, i'll believe it when i see it. go netBSD!

rob
pfile@cs.wisc.edu
(berkeley alumnus and BSD lover)