Subject: Re: More IIsi kernels...
To: MacBSD General <macbsd-general@netbsd.org>
From: David Leonard <c9107786@sol.newcastle.edu.au>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/03/1994 19:08:01
If you recall RMS's thread here a while ago, you may not appreciate the
following:

the [g]cc from comp10 barfed out with a signal 6 (SIGABRT) on compiling
an elm distribution until -O was ommitted. Later I decided to try compiling
up the latest & greatest gcc. Funnily enough *gasp* macintoshes are not
a recognised architecture to configure. There is however a netbsd-68k
config file which I guess covers amigas and mac68k?

Any hints or past experiences or how to do this would be appreciated;

--
David Leonard                          d@fnarg.net.au
The University of Newcastle            4th year Engineering/CompSci student