Subject: Questions
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: jeff schindall <jeff@apl.washington.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 09/19/1994 11:57:37
Greettings:

Soon, I'll be taking my FreeBSD(486) from work to home, but have access to a
Mac II and a IIcx, on which I'd like to install MacBSD.

I know the developers are busy, so can any MacBSD user(s) answer the following questions:

Q:  I know that SLIP works with the MacBSD, but would prefer to use an
    Asante or Apple Ethernet card.  Does MacBSD support a NuBus Enet card?

Q:  Will X11 be part of the Beta1.0 distribution?

Q:  I see that the Beta1.0 directory is at cray-ymp.
    When will the binaries be placed online?

        	       	       	-jeff schindall