Subject: Re: '040
To: Ken Nakata <kxn3796@hertz.njit.edu>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@alpha.bostic.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 09/12/1994 13:22:27
> 	     consent of the author.
>
> ???  Should I not include mails from you in my mails?

no; if i sent it to a public list, ignore that.  it's basically
meant for private e-mail; people tend to redistribute it w/o asking
me, and sometimes that's a bad thing...  (i keep it there all the
time, so that i don't forget it when i need it.)

> I wish only if CpID were dynamically changeable in gas, though.

Actually, that's probably going overboard...  however, now that i
think about it, it would prolly be easier to hack the place in the
source that defines what the 'default' CpID is, and change it from 1
to whatever you want, than to change all of the opcodes that use it...

chris