Subject: Not using apple
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Keenan Brock <kfb2@Lehigh.EDU>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 09/04/1994 14:32:11
I do not know much about the Microsoft copyright.  I do not know much about
Apple's court case.  But I do know one thing.

This is a NetBSD project.  One of its main points is to develope a kernel
for the Macintosh.

Thank you for all your information.  But I'd rather be reading about our
project and not about how terrible the Macintosh is.  I know Macintosh has
not been a perfect monopoly in the past.  Neither has Microsoft, Intel, or
IBM.

Please tell us where to read about this information on the net and those of
us who wish to learn more will go there.

Thank you

Keenan

<Flame me if you wish.  I am trying to be as polite as possible>