Subject: Re: Reply to Merger
To: None <Wesley.R.Palmer@cdc.com, rms@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
From: Peter Brewer <brewer@umd5.umd.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 09/03/1994 14:12:47

The Apple laswsuit agains MS is over.  I hear Apple is licensing
system 7 to other companies.  Apple hasn't done (or been charged)
with the anti-trust issues MS was charged with.  Isn't it about
time this boycott be dropped?  We are the ones suffering as a result
of the boycott, not Apple.  You wanted change.  Apple has made
a lot of changes.  Let it go.  Let us all benefit.

Wes Palmer

And I say to you Amen! Besides as I stated previously, any unsociable
conduct by Apple in the future will be handled by the crescendo of
voices which continue to grow in numbers on the "Intellectual Augmentation"
Connections... e.g. the Internet. (Also known as the Information SuperHwy
by Policy Wonks.)

-- Peter