Subject: Re: NetBSD question
To: Bill Berry <bberry@merle.acns.nwu.edu>
From: Allen `Tell me three times' Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/28/1994 19:59:59
> Any idea when BSD will be able to be run on more recent macs? I have a LC
> 575 and I'd like to learn UNIX without having to telnet to my server.

No.  Currently, none of the main developers of MacBSD have one of these
machines.  I have a Q700 and I'm working on that, but I have no idea how
similar it is to an LC575.

If you know of anyone willing to donate a machine to one of us, then a
port might happen sooner.  If someone gets it working and donates the
code, we'll certainly use it.

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
 "We'll call you when you're 6 years old and drag you to the factory to drain
  your brain for 18 years with promise of security, but then you're free
  and 40 years you waste to chase the dollar sign so you may die in Florida"