Subject: Re: What is the status of X under alice?
To: Aaron Toney <joeboy@u.washington.edu>
From: grantham <grantham@amalthea.tenon.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 08/23/1994 11:48:52
> 	Has any one out there gotten it to work?
>
> 	Aaron

I had X11R6 working with the previous version of /dev/grf and
/dev/desktop.  I have sources on my machine to work with the newest
/dev/grf and /dev/adb, but I've been trying to coax the ROMs into
servicing me (oh, baby), so I haven't had much time to recompile
and shake the little bugs out of Xmacbsd for some time.  (Add to
that a "panic: biodone already" when I link libX11, and you've got
the recipe for a throbbing migraine with garlic.)

		-Brad
--
Brad Grantham, grantham@netcom.com >+------+< Happily slaved to NetBSD/Mac68k!
MacBSD : II, IIx, IIcx, IIci, SE/30, IIsi, IIvx -- The list is growing...