Subject: MacBSD and Duo230
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Herue Bertacchi <kenroy@menger.eecs.stevens-tech.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/20/1994 16:05:39
I've just subscribed to the MacBSD group. I plane to install MacBSD on my Macintosh:
Duo 230
68030 - no FPU
Ram 8Mo
HD 120 Mo

Does MacBSD works right on this computer? or should I wait for a new release of MacBSD?
I have already got the tar files of MacBSD and I tried to boot from MacOS (using booter 1.1 and the kernel netbsd-071194. It crash during the boot. But I think that booting from MacOS is not possible since MacBSD uses its own file system. So, I guess I don't have to worry about this crash.
Could someone tell me if I can use MacBSD on my Duo230 ?

Thank you very much for the informations!

Herve' Bertacchi
Stevens University of Technology
kenroy@menger.eecs.stevens-tech.edu