Subject: Re: panic: biodone already
To: None <briggs@mail.vt.edu>
From: Ken Nakata <kxn3796@hertz.njit.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/18/1994 14:32:35
   From: briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us (Allen Briggs)
   Date: Mon, 18 Jul 1994 08:29:00 -0400 (EDT)

   > Stopped at              _Debugger+0x6: _Debugger+$7ffffffff:    unlk    a6
   > It almost always happens when I log out of con1 (is that like, something
   > you're not supposed to do?).

   Almost always?  I haven't seen it happen except when logging out from
   the csh (or tcsh, I think) on one of the consoles.  Bash never did it
   for me.  Hmm...  Next time it happens "randomly," please make a note of
   what you were doing and send it to me.

As I stated in personal mails to you before, with the BETA-1 kernel,
it happened to me, too, whenever I logged out, whether using sh, csh
or bash (I downloaded tcsh and bash from kitten.async.vt.edu, I
think).

After switching to 0711 kernel, the problem went right away.

Ken