Subject: Re: panic: biodone already
To: None <david@trouble.wariat.org>
From: Ken Nakata <kxn3796@hertz.njit.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/18/1994 14:16:33
   Date: Mon, 18 Jul 1994 01:04:26 -0500
   From: david@trouble.wariat.org (David Condon)

   What does this mean? It happens quite a lot. It dumps you into the debugger,
   which displays this message:

   Stopped at              _Debugger+0x6: _Debugger+$7ffffffff:    unlk    a6

   Everything is usually frozen up after that. Sometimes if I hurry I can just
   type "continue" at the debug prompt, it tries unsuccessfully to sync and then
   reboots. fsck is always bad on the first pass on going back to MacBSD

Are you using the BETA-1 kernel?  I had the same problem but once I
switched to 0711 kernel in new_kernel directory on cray-ymp, it went
right away.  You should take a look at for_testing directory for the
desktop program and procps as well.

Hope this helps

Ken