Subject: Re: panic: biodone already
To: David Condon <david@trouble.wariat.org>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/18/1994 08:29:00
> What does this mean? It happens quite a lot. It dumps you into the debugger,
> which displays this message:
>
> Stopped at              _Debugger+0x6: _Debugger+$7ffffffff:    unlk    a6

Fixed in 1.0, I think.

> It almost always happens when I log out of con1 (is that like, something
> you're not supposed to do?).

Almost always?  I haven't seen it happen except when logging out from
the csh (or tcsh, I think) on one of the consoles.  Bash never did it
for me.  Hmm...  Next time it happens "randomly," please make a note of
what you were doing and send it to me.

Thanks,

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===