Subject: Re: Welcome to macbsd-general
To: macbsd-general <@mmurphy.ernsty.co.uk:macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Julian Lewis-Booth <jbooth@ernsty.co.uk>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 05/23/1994 18:31:58
Dear all,

this is my first post and probably my last for a while. I have been a
silent subscriber to MacBSD General for the last six months to keep up to
date on the development of the OS. I would like to thank Allen Briggs and
the rest of the MacBSD team for continuing the development of this OS, and
I sincerely hope that over the remainder of 94 it becomes accepted that
MacBSD is here to stay and will become a mainstay in the UNIX side of Apple
Mac operation.

I would also like to thank all of the contributors to both General and
Development some of the issues and problems you have raised and discussed
have made fascinating reading.

I hope to be back listening, and next time perhaps talking, in the next few
months, a change of job removes my Internet access for a while.

Thankyou all again and the best of luck with the OS.

Julian Lewis-Booth

|Julian Lewis-Booth                      |     I've had it with reality      |
|AppleLink : LBOOTH.JA                   |    I want a fairy Godmother !!    |
|Internet  : jbooth@ernsty.co.uk         |                                   |
|Public key available on request         |  I speak for myself, no-one else  |