Subject: More kernel compilation stuff
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Scott Kaplan <sfkaplan@cs.amherst.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/19/1994 18:27:15
Okay, I'm beginning to feel like something of a pest here, but I still need
some help.

First, I now can run config.new, and it works beautifully.  But, on
make depend, I get an error, as it cannot find the file
../../../../lib/libkern/Makefile.inc.  Now, as far as I can tell, from
the /usr/src/sys/arch/mac68k/compile/GERNERIC directory, only
../../../../lib is valid.  Within that directory, there is no libkern
(and, in fact, I can't seem to find one at all...)  Where is this
libkern directory and why is it not where the Makefile thinks it's
going to be?  Or am I screwing up again?

Scott Kaplan
sfkaplan@cs.amherst.edu